1. No Advice:
rabbitforhome.com contains general information about diseases, nutrition, medical conditions and treatment of pet rabbits. This information is NOT a call to action or advice and should not be treated as such. It is best to consult your veterinarian if you observe problems with your rabbit.
2. No Warranties:
Medical information about rabbits on rabbitforhome.com is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We make no representations or warranties regarding medical information or treatments on rabbitforhome.com.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, we do not warrant that:
- the medical information on rabbitforhome.com will be available at all times or available at all; or
- the medical information on rabbitforhome.com is complete, true, accurate, current, or not misleading.
3. Professional Medical Care:
You should NOT rely on the information on rabbitforhome.com as an alternative to medical advice from your veterinarian. If you have any specific questions about any medical issue, you should consult your veterinarian or other professional medical professionals.
If you think your pet may have a medical condition or if you observe a deterioration in their condition, you should seek medical attention immediately. You should never delay seeking medical attention, ignore medical advice, or discontinue treatment because of the information on rabbitforhome.com.
4. limitation of our liability:
Nothing in this disclaimer of medical liability will:
- limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our liability for fraud or misrepresentation;
- limit any of our liabilities in any way not permitted by applicable law; or
- exclude any of our obligations that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
Warning! When caring for a rabbit, it is important to consider its condition and conduct regular checkups with a veterinarian to rule out disease, routine vaccinations, make a diet, and so on.